Monday, January 1, 2007

Schindler's List (1993)



Director: Steven Spielberg
Starring: Liam Neeson, Ben Kingsley and Ralph Fiennes

I watched this movie two days ago and it absolutely blew me away. I sat silently through the three hour-plus film and was completely mesmerized during the whole thing. It is the most emotionally powerful film I have ever seen and is one of the only movies that has really made me think about the world differently.
Liam Neeson gives one of the most intense, assured performances in the business as the German Oskar Schindler. The film tells the story of Schindler and how he protected eleven hundred Jews all through World War Two. Instead of dwelling on the warfare and historic battles that took place in World War Two, "Schindler's List" focuses on telling the story of the Jews and the struggles that they faced.
This is simply the most powerful movie I have ever seen and one of the only ones that I can easily give a perfect ten. Everyone has to see this movie.
-Jack Lewers

Rating---10

1 comment:

Seamus Conley said...

one of the best movies ever, one of the best directors ever.